Wynn- Encore Las Vegas. An Inside View To Luxury..!!
Wynn Las Vegas, often referred to as simply the Wynn, is a luxury resort and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada. The US$2.7 billion resort is named after casino developer Steve Wynn and is the flagship property of Wynn Resorts Limited. The resort covers 215 acres (87 ha). It is located on Las Vegas Boulevard and Sands Avenue (on the N.E. corner), directly across The Strip from the Fashion Show Mall.
The 614-foot (187 m) high hotel has 45 floors, with the 2,716 rooms range in size from 640 sq ft (59 m2) to the villas at 7,000 sq ft (650 m2). The complex also includes a 111,000 sq ft (10,300 m2) casino, a convention center with 223,000 sq ft (20,700 m2) of space, and 76,000 sq ft (7,100 m2) of retail space. Together with the adjacent Encore, the entire Wynn resort complex has a total of 4,750 rooms.
The resort has earned AAA five diamond, Mobil five-star, Forbes five-star, and Michelin five star ratings for hotel, as well as one Michelin star for restaurant Wing Lei. and is considered to be one of the finest hotels in the world. Wynn Las Vegas and its sister property Encore Las Vegas collectively hold more Forbes five-star awards than any other resort and casino in the world. Wynn Las Vegas also made Forbes Award history by earning five-star ratings in every category—Hotel, Restaurant, and Spa—for two consecutive years. It has held the distinction of winning the award in the hotel sector for four consecutive years, since 2007. The building is the first high-rise to be cleaned by an automatic window washing system.
5.0 stars Hotel & resorts
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Vdara Hotel & Spa
Palms Casino Resort
Wynn Las Vegas
The SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
5 stars hotels in las vegas
Las Vegas, the most populous city in Nevada, is proud to be internationally known for its vacation, entertainment, shopping and gambling. The 5-star hotels site has the listing of all luxury hotels which are conveniently located near the major attractions of Las Vegas and offer good deals to their guests.
“Vdara” The Best Hotel In Las Vegas!!
A walk throught of a Suite at the Vdara.First of sorry about the shakiness just broke my foot. If you were thinking of going to Las Vegas then this might be your spot.Room service is great. Non casino hotel, however you can go for a 2 min walk to Cosmopolitan or Aria.. Skip cafe Vittro thought service is very slow 45min wait slow and the place was empty,got annoyed and left for somewhere else..Lots of sight seeing plus helicopter tours.
Paris Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
Luxor Hotel and Casino
Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas
Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Flamingo Las Vegas
Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas
Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
New York-New York Hotel & Casino
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
http://USCityTraveler.com – Las Vegas is home to some of the largest, most intricate, and highly themed hotels in the world. These lavish resorts are a must see no matter what age you are or what your interests are. Everyone should visit “sin city” at least once in their lifetime. Here is how I would rank the best of the best:
12. MGM Grand – This once lavish resort is still decently elegant ut I doubt I would ever want to stay here. The lion habitat has been removed which really upsets me! But they recently renovated the hotel to make it a little more “grand.” It’s in a great location though, across the street from the NY NY and a few blocks from CityCenter.
11. Circus Circus – While it’s in a horrible location, in a bad, run down part of the strip, it is still very affordable (think $30-$50 a night at the lowest), and decently themed. Kids will enjoy the decent sized indoor amusement park.
10. Monte Carlo – Located next door to CityCenter, the Monte Carlo is connected to a complimentary monorail that takes you through CityCenter and stops at the Bellagio. It has its own mini water park and a more elegant theme that some of the other hotels. Its decently affordable too.
9. New York New York – NYC lovers will enjoy seeing the Statue of Liberty reproduction, miniature Statue of Liberty and Chrysler Tower, and NYC skyline recreation. You will enjoy riding the roller coasterswhich circles around the building.
8. The Mirage – See the volcano, visit the Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, lounge at the pool, and stock up on Kardashian stuff at Kardashian Khaos. Don’t forget to see the Beatles LOVE show.
7. Paris Las Vegas – See the half size eiffel tower replica, take the elevator up it to look off the observation deck and eat at the delicious French restaurant.
6. Wynn – Steve Wynn has many great vegetarian dishes at restaurants throughout the hotel because he and his wife are vegetarians. The longtime fan of the exquisite craftsmanship of Ferraris, Steve Wynn has created the ultimate tribute to the Italian carmaker with the opening of Penske Wynn Ferrari Maserati. The Penske Wynn Ferrari Maserati is Nevada’s first and only factory-authorized Ferrari and Maserati dealership. Where might it be? This is Vegas, located right on the strip at the five Star Wynn Las Vegas resort. See more than a dozen vehicles exceeding prices of $700,000!
5. Caesars Palace – This unique European style mega resort has been expanded many times, making it look a little crazy but it is a very nice resort in a great location. It has its own nice mall, boat loads of theming and wonderful dining options.
4. – The Venetian – Step into piece of Venice, Italy in this elegant resort. Take a gondola ride, go shopping or take in the gorgeous surroundings.
3. The Bellagio – Everyone that visits Vegas has to see the Fountains of Bellagio. Take a walk through this five star resort that’s truly one of a kind. Be sure to get a bite to eat at the Bellagio Buffet.
2. The Cosmopolitan – This swanky mega resort is sandwiched between CityCenter and the Bellagio. Be sure to take a look though this place, you’ll find glamour in every direction.
1. Aria – This place is the best of the best, world class dining and shopping meet with a mega casino, an incredible show, and so much more.